Heliax is a R&D team focused on implementing cutting-edge research from numerous disciplines (distributed systems, PLT, zero-knowledge cryptography) and deploying them to solve hard problems in the blockchain space, such as scalability, high assurance smart contract and validity predicate languages, secure randomness or privacy. In addition to the open-source R&D areas, Heliax is expanding its focus towards mainstream end-users, with the goals of making financial sovereignty, privacy-enhancing, and secure technologies as accessible for as many people as possible.
The primary project of Heliax is the Anoma protocol, in addition to open-source projects for the Anoma ecosystem, which include cryptographic libraries such as the MASP or tools for high assurance validity predicates and arbitrary zero-knowledge circuits (Juvix).
Heliax is a remote-first team, currently composed of cross-disciplinary members located around the world. Our work culture is characterized by open-allocation, where team members have a high degree of freedom and autonomy in choosing when to work, what to work on, and whom to work with.
- Work closely with the co-founders to produce content in alignment with the vision and positioning of the Anoma protocol, as well as short, mid, and long term strategy of the company.
- Brainstorm, plan, and execute ideas that contribute to the achievement of the strategic goals of the company.
- Work closely with the research and engineering team members in understanding the diverse deeply technical topics, research, innovations, and features of the Anoma protocol, in order to be able to describe and explain them in written or other forms (e.g. audiovisual) and make them more accessible for a broader audience.
- Content creation (written, graphics, audiovisuals, etc) including but not limited to blog posts, case studies, product materials, newsletters, campaign, or event materials.
- Collaborate with the R&D team in ensuring quality and integrating user feedback on the documentation and supporting materials.
- Implementation, maintenance, monitoring, and continuous improvement of the official communication channels and platforms (websites, blogs, discourse forum, emailing lists, etc).
- Maintenance, monitoring, and continuous improvement of the official profiles and pages on third party platforms, including but not limited to social media profiles and public forums (Twitter, LinkedIn, GitHub repositories, Reddit, Elements, etc).
- Research, analyze, and engage with different user-groups in order to gather feedback, as well as acquire a better understanding of the different target groups.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Product team in ensuring the quality of external communications and in gathering and integrating user feedback.
- Proofreading, quality assurance, communications and brand-alignment review of all content that has been published or will be published created by the other teams at the organization.
- Engage, collaborate, and coordinate with external partners, such as media organizations, PR agencies, or other companies, on content and communications.
Here is a list of example projects and tasks at Heliax or other references from the industry:
- Verbal and written native proficiency in English not only to be capable of ensuring and reviewing quality of communications, but also to communicate in the organization or make presentations internally.
- Bachelors or masters degree in a scientific field (e.g. computer science) or in humanities (e.g. journalism or literature).
- Track record of content writing, please share your past writing experience via sharing your academic projects, personal blogs, or professional work.
- 2+ years of professional or relevant experience in the areas including but not limited to digital marketing, social media management, communications, or content creation.
- Experience and usage personally or professionally of different digital marketing, social media, end-user engagement, or feedback gathering tools (e.g. Buffer, Tweet Deck, Sprout Social, Hubspot, etc).
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form, passion for creating writing, presenting, and storytelling.
- Ability to research, outline, write and translate highly technical topics and complex ideas into easy-to-understand and accessible language for the broadest possible audience.
- Motivation and interest in staying up to date with the latest trends in marketing and communication tools and best practices.
- Self-organized, proactive, and autonomous at completing the tasks and collaborating with team members across teams.
- Knowledge and fluency in other languages.
- Copywriting for websites.
- Organization of smaller community events.
- Previous experience in communicating and working with open-source projects.
- Previous experience in reading or interacting with products and interfaces to blockchain technologies.
- Previous experience working at a company or on a project in the blockchain industry.
- Previous experience in working at organizations in the areas of fintech or financial applications or products.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Search Engine Optimization and/or Social Media Optimization.
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- Preferred if residing within (+/- 3 hours) Central European time zones.
- Ideally someone who enjoys travel, nature, and hiking. Often we find that products are best designed not in a meeting room but rather on a trail 🏔️.